You have to work on basketball drills that focus on your weak hand. If your shooting needs work, you have to focus on it. If you need a ball handling improvement you have to do exercises for it, etc. You will see improvements much larger and faster in areas that are currently weak in your area is good. Also, with increasing weakness, you will have very few “holes” in your game, you better make the entire basketball player who is much more difficult to maintain and far more valuable to the coach and the team.
Basketball Drills effective
The second thing to consider is the quality of training. For this, you need to see both the drill itself and how it applies to you. Some questions you will want to ask are:
The drill is effective?
Are challenging for you or get results?
Do drill work in one of my weaknesses?
You’ll want the exercise to challenge to see improvements, but be aware that some of the exercises you can still be very profitable even though they did not seem difficult. Also, once again, you’ll also want to see whether or not the drill to work on improving your weaknesses in one basket or not.
Which exercises I Recommend
These are some exercises that I found to be most beneficial for the shooting:
– Form 1 shooting hand under the basket
– Getting repetition shoot off the dribble will both left and right
– Log repetition catch and shoot
– Standing near the basket and work on changes in body position and hit different points on the backboard to bank shot in
Some of my favorite ball handling exercises include:
– Spider dribble
– Crossover low at maximum speed
– Work on specific mobile games and driving to the basket
– Virtually every 2 ball dribbling drills
– Each ball handling drill that forces you to stay low